Pom Pom-ania: A Pom Pom Making Workshop
A Pom Pom Making Workshop
Sunday, September 8th from 12:00-2:00PM
Do you love pom poms? We do! They make everything more fun. Think of all the places where you can show them off: tops of hats, edges of scarves, zipping up sweaters and jackets, flourishing a t-shirt or tote, zinging up your pillows, stranded along garlands, dangling from key chains and zipper pulls, decorating gift packages, popping up wreaths . . . why, the list is endless!
One of the most common questions we get . . . How do I make a full, fluffy, dense pom pom?
This workshop is your chance to gain how-to tips and tricks for fabulous pom poms.
Register now for “Pom Pom-ania”
- All ages welcome.
- No special skills needed.
- Space Limited to 6 crafters.
- Pom Pom Maker (for small pom poms. Larger pom pom makers available for purchase)
- Yarn for making pom poms in class
- $50 for single adult
- Children accompanied by an adult sharing supplies $65
- Children accompanied by an adult with separate supplies $75
Participants should bring with them:
- Sharp scissors
- (Optional) Yarn you want to make into a pom pom
10% discount on the day of class for all participant to purchase additional pom pom makers, tassel makers, yarn and accessories.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. PLEASE CALL THE SHOP FOR REGISTRATION. Online for single registrations only.
Children accompanied by an adult receive a discounted registration fee (includes all children up to 16 years old).